2424 Sand Mine Rd, Davenport, FL 33897, USA

I visited the 2424 Sand Mine Rd Store today in Davenport FL, and apparently they were experiencing some sort of lighting issues, the store was very dark. I stopped for 2 items and made my way to the Express Lane. Once there, the line was backed up into the grocery aisle, 2 registers open. A young male Cashier (named Ty) on my receipt waved me into his registry line, he was just opening. He also waved other customers alongside me into his line. A very large female came in behind me and bullied me throughout my checkout transaction. She was angry that I was in front of her perhaps not realizing the young man asked me first to enter his line. I specifically asked the Cashier to take care of this problem, to address this woman, call management if needed. He did NOTHING! She continued to badger me. I felt threatened and humiliated. To make matters worse. I have a 6 lb service dog who goes everywhere with me.

The "bag boy" commented in a rude manner that I could not have my dog in the cart. This prompted the bully behind me to insult me further.

I have never been reprimanded over my service animal in any store before. Nor was there any rules posted about service animals. This was a discrimination toward my disability! Not to mention feeling afraid for my safety while leaving the store to enter the parking lot due to the bully.

I will NEVER shop at Publix again nor will I keep quiet about the way they treated me. By the way, my 6 lb dog sits on a blanket much cleaner than most toddlers clothes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Cashier.

Publix Cons: Expereince.