Delray Beach, Florida

I frequent a store in Boynton Beach where they have people in the deli that don't know how to make a sandwich. Put some f--king meat on it you Haitian POS!

I don't care what it cost DO IT RIGHT OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL!! I blame the management and lack of training. They must think the public is either too old to notice (so let's screw the elderly) OR too *** to speak up.

HEY BUTTHEADS STOP HIRING THE NASTY HAITIANS AND ISLANDERS!!!!!!!

You don't deserve my business...bottom line. Flor-a-duh certainly lives up to it's name once again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Sandwich.

Comments

A denuded Island who only produces people.. they dump here.

You've seen them: the nobody-is-home blank stares, poor English, incredibly slow movers. 10-15 mins for each sub sandwich.

You insipid racist ***. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about since it's policy to use exactly .38 - .39 lbs on whole subs and .19 lbs on halves.

I have a problem with the Haitians too. I'm sorry, however, they can not drive and work so sloooooowwwwww and rude as $%#@ that they think they are still in the islands....

as for Cubans...I do not have the same opinion.

@life's a bummer...we know they are here to stay, why would they not want to live a better life rather than bringing their way of life here??? If their way of life is "that good" then stay home and make it better!!!

That part of Florida is an 'armpit'. Too many hispanics, Haitians, Cubans, etc. :cry :sigh

Ok you old *** its understandable to complain about something not being done right but now you are crossing the line you *** old racist ***. If you have a problem with people with different cultures or from different countries you need to stay you *** home.

How do you make a Hatian sandwich? I once made a Cuban sandwich, it cost me an extra $100 for the taxi to get them both to my hotel.

Wow really!? They have a guide line of how much meat to use!

I work the Deli and know this for a fact! For a whole you get about .38 pounds of meat! Live with it! If you want more, ASK FOR IT!!!

and the rest of you are also ***!! Grow up you *** *** people!!!

haitians are *** *** niggaz

Tulom, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Cubans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Peruvians, Argentinians, etc., are here to stay and they are everywhere!

Annonymous should make a complaint with the Deli Manager or Store Manager if the service or products ordered are not to Publix standard.

As for you Tulom, you need to get out of town, actually out of Florida .... as far away as you can.

i agree a million percent ! i don't know who is worse the cubans or the haitians ! absolutely horrible !!!