4.7
Layout of Store

I live in Jupiter, FL and have a choice of about 5 Publix stores in a 5 or 6 mile radius. I shop at the Tequesta store and those employees can't do enough to help you.

One of the things they do is If you ask them where something is located they stop what they are doing and walk with you to the location of what you are looking for. I met the manager George by accident years ago and he runs a GREAT store. An example, my wife wanted some gravy for turkey. They had it in a can and I took it.

When I was at the deli counter I told Jim that I was looking for turkey gravy. There was non on the shelf and he said wait a minute. He went in the walk-in refrigerator in the deli counter and found some. Another time I needed some diet cream soda.

They couldn't find it in the soda isle and then proceeded to the special foods area and found it for me. Lets talk about price. Where I go to church there is a W/D store right next to the church. I sometimes compare the prices and your not going to believe this but Publix is either the same or a few cents lower.

They always offer to take my purchases out to the car for me. The Tequesta store is always spotless and the people are very nice. If you listen to the background music playing you can tell the difference between Publix and other stores.

This past Saturday I had to go look at a new car and across the street was an Aldi store (which is owned by the same people as Trader Joe's), I went to go get shopping cart and needed a quarter to release the cart. I looked inside and purchased a package of cookies that I like and made a mental note of not to return.

Review about: Publix Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

You must be from mars, go build a wall to keep Winn Dixie out.

How much is publix paying you to write this review?