4.0
Layout of Store

The Publix fruit containers are very dangerous. They are so hard to open and yesterday it peel off a layer of my thumb.

I am a diabetic and now worried sick that I may get an infection! Not to mention how very painful it is! I cannot even wash my hands without the stinging and pain of the injury. I am very disappointed in the lack of regard for safety in this design.

The container material is way too thin and does not have sufficient width in the section you pull to open. I would like corporate to take a look at their design and be more careful.

Isabel7830@aol.com. I will be emailing the corporate office next.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Pineapple.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Publix Cons: Injury from their product container.

Comments

I agree! I have arthritis in both hands and find it nearly impossible to open these containers. Publix administrators need to open a few of these then make the obvious changas.

No response yet. Cut got infected and took weeks to resolve. Looks like I will probably have a permanent scar on my thumb.

Seriously? Dumbest complaint ever.

@Anonymous

No wonder you posted as anonymous. It was obviously not your finger that was cut.

@Isabella

Typical publix response Isabella, what planet are you from? I will remember not to visit.