publix is a great place to work. I work as a cashier at publix in largo Fl.

We have the best mangers I have ever seen. I have worked here for three months and love it! My store no. is 1034.

I feel like I am part of a family. It is sad to hear that so many people have had trouble with their mangers. Maybe if more complaints were made to the publix office they can take a look at these mangers.

My manager is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I am thankful publix gave me a job 3 months ago

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Cashier.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Are you going to hang a picture of your managers and the Publix founder on the wall in your house and officially join the Publix cult?

sounds like your manager need to come over and work and retrain all the employees in the FEATHERSOUND, Clearwater Publix off of Ulmerton Road near inerstate 275.

Because management had good trading the rest just sit on ***

The real truth about promotion is how you perform,(1-pull your pants down and do what your manager tells you to do,(2- and if you do perform on manager make sure you swallow,(3- do not scream that is a no-no(4-and do not show and tell,(5- if you get caught by a employee with the manager.Tell them you were resting not sleeping,

@manager

Lol. So ,so true.

Wow I am so soory you were forced into working for such a well lets say a poo poo type of job at publix. You may one day be a manger you sound like a publix cult member already do you chant lakeland Lakeland over and over again if you do get help fast and don't drink the cool aid!

Ok if they try to get you to cheat poor people and you do it you will move up fast.

Stealing is a big part of the job glad you are so happy!!! Oh gee wizzzzz

Publix does not care,they may say they do but they do not