White House, Tennessee

i really have a problem with working for publix when they let other people go out and smoke after they come in less then an hour.also they just walk off leaving custmers at the counter and go do whatever they want...you said working for publix is a pleasure, i be ***..come work in the deli at goodlettsville and see what a pleasure that is working with Beth and her little clan.robbie never works nights,complains when you leave her side to go get some work done,joan works all days,michelle all morning,brenda works the floor and well whatever,lisa wonders all over the store,roy and charles stay in the back and won't wait on custmers..just check it out for yourself..you will see.

Comments

PLEASE PLEASE call CORPORATE to complain about this on Publix this is way too common!

Main Publix Switchboard - (863) 688-1188

Publix Stockholder Services - (863) 688-1188 x-52323

Publix Super Markets Corporate Office

ATTN: Consumer Relations

PO Box 407

Lakeland, FL 33802-0407

800-242-1227 (store-related comments only)

publix is a sham, i work at 692 and i have never been pissed in my life. there should be something done about politics, because everyday i get harrassed by my managers gestapo.

apparantly im wrong. i have to fight for my cigarette break. and if im over even 1 minutes past our store policy's 10 minute break, i get counseled. heres the great part.

its ok for my coworkers to step on my toes, be complete *** to me, when ive been fexible, hardworking, and respectful, and they allow eachother to take multiple smoke breaks, stand around and talk, while doing nothing, fail to use any PPE and not follow procedures for anything, but if i do it, its a big no no i get counseled. and the coworkers are constantly going and finding every thing wrong petty or not to complain to the manager about. but its ok for them to do everything wrong take 45 minute lunches, but *** me if i take an 11 minute smoke break, instead of a 10 minute smoke break, in which i reiterate that our store policy allows for. :cry and the funny part is, the only full timers in my department are females.

ha.

haha. my store has a high turn over rate i fear

Please this is all a lot of mis-representation..I know Mr. Herring and Mr.

Waberson...and they are great leaders..One thing I know is that neither of them would ever say they are perfect... but I know they both have a good heart and support Mr.

George's wishes... if you are with out sin's in you life then we all know your a less then honest person...if you find Publix less than your liking..then please exit stage left...and soon!!

on the other hand , workers who get in thier little clicks stand around and talk and gossip when they should be working is just as guilty as the smokers , most of the smokers I know bust *** to be caught up before they go while the nonsmokers having no inspiration to get done or caught up take thier time and milk the clock.

I have been shopping at Publix for many many years :) I can say that I enjoy each and every time that I go into a Publix. If you have problems, you need to go to a Manager and let them handle the problem unstead of blogging about it.

If that doesn't work then that Manager has a Manager. Use the chain of command!

Why don't you go find another job ? Quit your whining and go find something else to do.

I agree Bakery Manager Paul Cramasta and co workers go for a smoke and stay for almost a half hour.. He also schedules himself to work till six or 7pm one night a week and when I come in has nothing done,doesnt help me until he goes..

He gets magazines,goes behind the Bakery mix bowls and hangsout and reads and plays on his phone.. Its ***!!

....Update to the district manager, i do not know if it was his wife but i know that he BROKE SOME WOMENS ARM......CALL CORPORATE ABOUT THIS.....HE IS A DISTRICT MANAGER IN THE ST. PETE AREA, UNDER JIM HERRING REGIONAL DIRECTOR, CALL HIS OFFICE TOO....THIS HORRIBLE ACT WILL LEAD TO MORE JIM HERRING AND HIS THUGS ARE EVIL AND WILL BURN IN ***..

they better not favorite the district manager, bob waberson, who was arrested for FELONY battery on his wife....oh im sorry the NAZI'S in Publix will protect and serve their own.....the evil doers will get thiers in the end....and the end of this horrible leadership in a onetime great company......PUBLIX DOES SUCK