Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to make it right after admitting the ad was confusing. I have email from Publix below
Subject: Publix Reply - Case Ref # 46893
Date: July 23, 2012 10:28:02 AM EDT
Dear Mr. Duke,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We regret that we have failed to meet your expectations. We would never knowingly dis...appoint our customers. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us to rectify the situation.
Our ad regarding cherries was a bit confusing. The Rainier Cherries are BOGO at $5.99 per package. Also, we have other Red Cherries on sale for $2.49 per pound. Sometimes when similar items in the same family group are on sale, we will list them together; however, this has caused some confusion and we sincerely apologize for this.
If we may be of further assistance in this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care specialist at 1-800-242-1227. You may also contact us via email at www.publix.com/contact or write us at Publix Super Markets, Inc., P.O. Box 407, Lakeland, FL 33802, ATTN: Customer Care. Please be sure to reference your case identification number noted above. We look forward to serving and meeting all your future needs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I ordered a pair of Naturalizer shoes that I wanted to love. Unfortunately, I didn't. I tried them on once - inside my house on carpeted flooring. They rubbed across..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."