Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to make it right after admitting the ad was confusing. I have email from Publix below
Subject: Publix Reply - Case Ref # 46893
Date: July 23, 2012 10:28:02 AM EDT
Dear Mr. Duke,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We regret that we have failed to meet your expectations. We would never knowingly dis...appoint our customers. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us to rectify the situation.
Our ad regarding cherries was a bit confusing. The Rainier Cherries are BOGO at $5.99 per package. Also, we have other Red Cherries on sale for $2.49 per pound. Sometimes when similar items in the same family group are on sale, we will list them together; however, this has caused some confusion and we sincerely apologize for this.
If we may be of further assistance in this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care specialist at 1-800-242-1227. You may also contact us via email at www.publix.com/contact or write us at Publix Super Markets, Inc., P.O. Box 407, Lakeland, FL 33802, ATTN: Customer Care. Please be sure to reference your case identification number noted above. We look forward to serving and meeting all your future needs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I ordered a pair of Naturalizer shoes that I wanted to love. Unfortunately, I didn't. I tried them on once - inside my house on carpeted flooring. They rubbed across..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."