Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to make it right after admitting the ad was confusing. I have email from Publix below
Subject: Publix Reply - Case Ref # 46893
Date: July 23, 2012 10:28:02 AM EDT
Dear Mr. Duke,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We regret that we have failed to meet your expectations. We would never knowingly dis...appoint our customers. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us to rectify the situation.
Our ad regarding cherries was a bit confusing. The Rainier Cherries are BOGO at $5.99 per package. Also, we have other Red Cherries on sale for $2.49 per pound. Sometimes when similar items in the same family group are on sale, we will list them together; however, this has caused some confusion and we sincerely apologize for this.
If we may be of further assistance in this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care specialist at 1-800-242-1227. You may also contact us via email at www.publix.com/contact or write us at Publix Super Markets, Inc., P.O. Box 407, Lakeland, FL 33802, ATTN: Customer Care. Please be sure to reference your case identification number noted above. We look forward to serving and meeting all your future needs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "Not just amazing, *** amazing! Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department. Every time..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "I ordered a pair of Naturalizer shoes that I wanted to love. Unfortunately, I didn't. I tried them on once - inside my house on carpeted flooring. They rubbed across..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."