I have been at publix for 3 years and publix only wants to work you to death. I want full time and they will not promote me.

They do not want to promote you. They only promote those who kiss ***. Someone who has been there only 8 months will get promoted over you because they gave the managers Christmas presents.You will be part time for many many years. I know another employee who has been there 13 years and she is a good worker.

She will not be promoted because she doesnt kiss ***.

PICK ANOTHER JOB! DO NOT WORK FOR PUBLIX UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING ABUSED!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Yeah freedom for the rich

If Publix is such a horrid employer why not leave? Our country features freedom, not slavery.

@Marty954

Because it is so easy to get a new job? Publix hires easily, but a good paying job with equally good employers is hard to come by nowadays.

Publix has not changed, the ones who kiss up to management get away with murder and the ones who actually work get screwed, and then the managers and butt kissers blame the customers for being rude. It's all a vicious circle, and what happens is they chase off the hard workers.