Panama City, Florida

IV'E BEEN WORKING FOR PUBLIX FOR SEVERAL YEARS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES I'VE EVER WORKED. UNFORTUNATLY SOME THINGS ARE VERY UNFAIR.

If I was black it would be great but I'm white. white people have to go by publix rules while all blacks do not. I don't understand I thought all people were created egual but It seems its not.I see black women with finger nails 1 to 2 inches long.

let a white lady try this they would be suspended. black men have long braids and dont't shave If I tried this I wouldn't have A job or be suspended.so even though I can"t say much because I really need my job.why can't we be all be treated egualrules are rules''' treat us all the same''

Comments

THAT WHY WE CALL PUBLIX, ( PLANET OF THE APES )

GUESS WHAT BLACK GIRL- YOUR PRESIDENT IS HALF WHITE. HIS MOTHER WAS WHITE SO DON'T BE SO PREJUDICE.

I ACUTALLY VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE I LIKED HIM, NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR. OBVIOUSLY YOUR IGNORANCE HAD YOU VOTE BECAUSE OF HIS COLOR. GET OVER IT YOURSELF. YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOURSELF AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

ALSO YOUR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING COULD USE SOME HELP: JUST SAYING! ALSO, YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH IF YOU KNOW THE LORD JESUS.

GUESS WHAT????? ALL OF YOU SCUMS COMPLAINING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE HOW THIS TO REALLY TICK YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!

.........YOU READY???????............. MY GOT D@#M PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!

AND THERE ISN'T ANYTHING OU CRACKERS CAN SAY OR DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :) :grin

That's the way it is now at Publix. Black employees have the upper hand.

White people are frequently punished for breaking rules that black employees break all the time.

Someone needs to put a stop to it. :(

blacks and hispanics whine too much. go back where you originally came from....

everyone should be treated equally no matter what race they are in! i love ALL people!

WHITE GUILT!!!! is the answer to what is going on.

#205895

Right on target...I USED to shop in the downtown st pete publix...But i got tired of the NWA's(*** with attitude. It disgustsme to see a Bagger gabbing his crotch before he bags my groceries..or listen to thier offensive language...

#203132

YOU

CANT

TEACH

MONKEYS

ANYTHING

#202929

*** all you racist *** rot in ***!!!!

#198964

actually, this guy has a point, but, not very many ppl see. it there have been CSTL's that have taken test and if u do well enough you go up for promotion.

well, here in the lakeland dist. 2 of the finalist have taken the test and got low scores all around, but both of them were black, while many other whites took it and had higher scores, my brother-in-law took the test scoring higher than his friend "who is black" and he didn't make the finalist list. and along with the 2 black men one of the finalist was a Hispanic women.

and the reason why publix puts minorities higher than non-minorities is bc they have had their *** sued a few years ago and they are trying to make sure it doesnt happen again. quite simple rly

#198104

I'm reading the comments that Racist and publixemployee submitted and I am taken aback by the level of ignorance and sheer supidity both of you show.

#197582

The latest peron at my store to get fired for stealing was a WHITE girl. There are theives of all colors.

There are lazy workers of all colors. I know I've worked with them all.

#195782

I really hate blacks, they should not hire blacks. Would make the company better, besides two of them were caught stealing.. They could do bad for the business because they are thieves.