Contact Publix Customer Service
Publix Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 242-1227For Store-Related Comments
(863) 688-1188For Questions Relating to Personnel, Payroll, Benefits, Stock, Employment, Real estate, Accounting
How to Contact Publix Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 202||Issues resolved: 7||Last call: Oct 26, 2023|
What is the Publix Customer Service Phone Number?
The Publix customer service phone number is (800) 242-1227. This is the number for the Publix corporate phone number that customers can call for any concerns or inquiries. It is available for customers in all locations. The Publix customer service hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Time. If you have any issues or questions outside these hours, you can leave a message, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Publix aims to respond to all inquiries promptly. Despite the high volume of calls, they strive to ensure that each customer's concerns are addressed effectively.
What is the Publix Corporate Office Address?
The Publix corporate office address is 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, Florida, 33811, USA. This is the main office where all the major corporate decisions for the company are made. If you need to send any official documents or letters, this is the address you should use. However, it is recommended to use the Publix corporate phone number or the online support options for immediate customer support. The corporate office may need more time to address customer concerns directly than the dedicated customer service team can.
Can I Email Publix Customer Care?
Yes, you can email Publix customer care. To do this, visit the Publix website and navigate to the "Contact Us" page. You will find an online form to fill out with your inquiry or issue. This form is forwarded to the Publix email dedicated to customer service.
Please note that response times for email inquiries can be longer than phone calls. Therefore, Publix recommends using the Publix corporate number for more urgent requests. However, the email option is available for those who prefer this method or for less time-sensitive issues. Publix support is committed to addressing all customer concerns, whether they come by phone, mail, or email.
Publix Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm (EDT)
Saturday: 9:00am - 12:00pm (EDT)
Employment Law and Investigations
3300 Publix Corporate Parkway,
Lakeland, FL 33811
Summary of Publix Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Publix?
Request for Information Question:
- “I need to know how to log back into my account”
- “Gift card balance”
- “I have the public a gift card and I would like to know how much is in there”
- “Vaccination card”
- “Need W-2 from 2021”
- “Being harrased by beggar in parking lot, told manager on duty and she is not responding to me”
- “Forgot a bag of grocery's”
- “Check balance”
- “To report not able to sign up on the app”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Pharmacy application not working”
- “Cant fill application online”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Require proof carpet was returned”
- “Return issue”
- “To get my income tax return address correct”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Haven't worked for three weeks”
- “Need to put my daughter on my insurance”
- “Need paperwork”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Home delivery service”
- “Messed up delivery time delivery time order”
- “Despicable delivery experience”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Pay bill”
- “Overcharged 40 dollars when buying groceries”
- “Coupons not working”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Ordered got canceled”
- “To cancel Instacart subscription. I was charged for a insta cart subscription when I only used it once and now my bank account is negative so I'm going to need that charge canceled and my money back due to the fact that I don't have a subscription.”
- “To cancel Instacart subscription”
- “I want to know what's in my records that I can't get employed at so what reason”
- “Medical record”
Publix Super Markets, Inc. or just Publix is a large chain of employee-owned supermarkets. It was founded by George W. Jenkins in September 1930. Its headquarters is based in Lakeland, Florida, United States. Publix is a large grocery chain with more than 1000 locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company owns the following brands: Aprons, GreenWise, PIX, and Publix Sabor. The company introduced Instacart in 2016 to provide online shopping and delivery services. This is the pilot program operating in the greater Miami area. Using this service, buyers can order gift cards, tobacco, prescription, aged-restricted items, and many more.
Publix is ranked 53 out of 453 in Supermarkets and Malls category
Compare Publix To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.