Publix Customer Service
- (800) 242-1227 Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm (EST) Saturday 9am - 4pm (EST)
- (863) 688-1188
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Friendly, Good service people, Location, Large and has so much to offer, I usually love publix
Customer service, Quality of products, Pharmacy, Extremely high prices, Management poor customer service
Publix Super Markets, Inc. or just Publix is a large chain of employee-owned supermarkets. It was founded by George W. Jenkins in September 1930. Its headquarters is based in Lakeland, Florida, United States. Publix is a large grocery chain with more than 1000 locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The company owns the following brands: Aprons, GreenWise, PIX, and Publix Sabor. The company introduced Instacart in 2016 to provide online shopping and delivery services. This is the pilot program operating in the greater Miami area. Using this service, buyers can order gift cards, tobacco, prescription, aged-restricted items, and many more.
Publix is ranked 19 out of 621 in Food Stores category
Where Reviews Came From
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Hollywood, Florida, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Naples, Florida, United States
- Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Publix to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future