212 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

For the past 3 weeks I have been on your website trying to get my father an appointment for the covid19 vaccine as he is 78 years old! 2 weeks ago I was able to get in and on the 3rd step it kicked me out and I was unble to finish!!

Today Once again I was able to get in to get an appointment scheduled I made it to book an appointment which is the last step it kicked me back to the first page!!! As I wanted the information I got all the way to where you pick your publix pharmacy In the pharmacy that I had chosen was booked so I chose a different one.I got all the way to the end to where it says book an appointment it would not Move forward after I push the book appointment button So I waited and I waited And then it took me to your website where it says view alert. I opened the view alert and it said please fill out the following form so that we can send you a confirmation email for your appointment. So I filled out the Form that was requested so I can receive a confirmation email for the appointment that I had made for my father Which was to be at 11400 ridge road At 4:24 PM on February 4 which is tomorrow.

It said to expect a confirmation email within 1-2 hours!! As of 9:41 PM, February 3,today, He has not received any email for confirmation of the covid 19 vaccine. What the heck!!! I can understand why all these elderly people are so confused and disgruntled!!

It is such a waste of people's time to have situations like mine occur when you are trying so desperately to do What is requested in order to get this vaccine!! I am really pissed That this is happening after 3 attempts and doing what I was supposed to do. When Is my dad going to get his confirmation email for his appointment?? After the appointment is over with??

This is truly truly unfortunate That people have to deal with extra added stress In trying to be preventative. Now I'm back to the drawing board on friday where you have changed your time based on your Comments of hearing one customer's concern!! Really?

one customer and you change everything?? That even makes it more inconvenient for me As I have to be to work at 730AM.

Disappointed and pissed,

Shannon L DeLeary.

jdeleay@***.rr.com

352-678-****

Preferred solution: Send my Father his confirmation email to get the vivid 19 vaccine. His email is jdeleay@tampabay.rr.com.

Publix Pros: Large and has so much to offer.

Publix Cons: Some policies, Website for covid 19 vaccine appointments.

Location: 11400 Fallen Leaf Lane, Port Richey, FL 34668

Explore video interviews

Comments

#1979910

No one cares to read this long speech.

#1979936
@PissedConsumer1979910

So sad that you don't care about your own well being as my email was meant to stick up and fight for what EVERY AMERICAN deserves. I feel sorry for you.

Publix Reviews