North Port, Florida
1.6K views

To Tuesday, December 16, 2013United States Senator Bill NelsonLandmark Two225 East Robinson Street, Suite 410Orlando, FL 32801(407) 872-7161(407) 872-7165 Fax

FromAndrew Marc Levitin4751 South Biscayne DriveNorth Port, FL 34287-1611(941) 875-1776 Pily (wife) Cell(239) 989-5812 Cell

Dear Senator Nelson & Staff

Lisa,

Hi this letter is not really for Senator Nelson’s office to do anything with other than to be made aware of the situation at hand. I was going to give a copy of my Social Security Impairment cd to Publix Grocery Store Corporate Headquarters but, and this is snide, after what has occurred over the years where people say I do one thing and something else has actually occurred and have gotten law enforcement whether local or Federal involved and blatantly allowed false accusations to arise in the form of either Trespass Warnings or alleged criminal charges appear.

I am getting tired of "IDIOTS" misinterpreting what I say when I say something but unlike what the gentleman who evaluated me specifically said about notbeing able to have or hold a complete thought. That specificity about my individualism is different when I can take the time to gather my thoughts via an outline and extrapolate or elucidate them in the form of a letter such as this.

Police Officers have a hard enough job as it is but and however when they base any form of charge or warning on the fact as an alpha dog (at least that is what he described himself as at the North Port Police Department) on the fact that they have never taken the time to find out the true story with me. All they and many other companies and agencies do is blatantly utilize the badge and gun to violate my Civil Rights and the ADA.

I can if necessary send you what I sent to the DOJ >Criminal Rights Division ADA alleged violations and potential criminal acts< and FDLE concerning the violations of all of my rights and my wife Maria Del Pilar Sanabria-Levitin. This almost constitutes a "HATE" crime as my disability is distinct in the fact that my personality, behavior, actions, and vulgar language are inseparable from each other. A hate crime is when you attack a specific caste of society of which I am in all by my lonesome. Call it "KISMET" that when they classified me this way at Social Security but as I said in the letter that I sent to you on December 15, 2013, I, most likely am the only person specifically classified this way which makes any form of attack directed at me the literal definition of a "HATE CRIME".

Now to the heart of the matter of which I am not asking for any form of direct intervention on behalf of Senator Nelsons’ office, Lisa, even though I think you might personally be aghast that this continuously occurs to me especially how it relates to PUBLIX. I am going to paste below what I wrote on a Google review over a week ago. The website where you can find the review is at:https://plus.google.com/113424333204310694404/about:

Review Publix Super Market at Heron Creek Towne Center1291 S Sumter Blvd, North Port, FL 34287Hated itI have impairment code 2940 which among other things is a combination of Tourettes and Aspergers syndrome and Social Security (SS) has tied in my personality, my actions , and my behavior to my disability which is protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Whether it is agreed on or not by the general populace, when you violate my civil rights while on disability you can be charged with a hate crime as it goes towards a caste of society since I have a distinct succinct disability wherein my situation I am the only one with this disability. Carol Crow?, one of the managers(941) 426-6672 violated my civil rights when then the advent of the Aspergers and Tourettes part of my disability comes out.

I tried to tell her that I have the specific disability written above and when I told her that I never have used vulgarity with her due to the Tourettes Syndrome she responded before I could say anything else are you threatening me? How *** can any person be especially when I told Carol three times that I have that disability, her response was she did not know from any disability and she said I was making it all up. At that point she called the police on me to trespass me from the store after she purposely went out of her way to antagonize me and accelerate my lack of social interaction per the Aspergers syndrome which is part of my protected ADA rights.

Lisa, I have been in contact with Publix headquarters and their assistant to their chief legal Counsel Jennifer? Who is a Paralegal and has a Bachelors degree. She was also aghast when I first started talking to her about problems with their stores prior to getting trespassed but eventually she was told to back off by their upper level management and none of the situations that I have substantiated proof of were taken care of.

Lisa, as I said my impairment code of 2940 per Social Security is real. And my sub-classification of subsection >312.34 – Intermittent Explosive Disorder< are legitimately part of my disability of which you have a copy of my SS CD and proof thereof. I will not allow Publix or anyone else to violate my civil rights in the process of me shopping there. Any firm has the right to ask law enforcement to trespass anyone from their establishment but they cannot base their decision for said action on any person’s disability. Rudeness, crudeness, vulgar words, denigration, condescension, belligerence, obnoxiousness, abrasiveness, sarcastic and facetious are but a few of the characteristics of the disability, all documented in the CD.

I am in process of letting the world know anytime I talk to anyone as I start the conversation out I specifically tell them that I have impairment code 2940 with a brief description of what it is since Mark Alexander Secret Service Agent >Tampa FL Field Office 813.228.2636< has told me to because my disability is not visible, people must have knowledge of it in order for me to sue them. I had no intention of suing anyone, as that is not my nature. My nature is finding people that are in government that acknowledge that "PEOPLE" are insecure or otherwise are what staff these companies or agencies and bring whatever inadequacies to their attention so they are aware of what has transpired to potentially prevent it from occurring all over again.

I do not feel comfortable with anyone at the "GREAT PUBLIX" having access to my SS CD, but I do feel comfortable in having you, Lisa. Please be available to talk to anyone at Publix that is identifiable about my interactions with you at Senator Nelsons office and what is on my SS CD. Until what occurred at Publix with Carol Crow, I thought that the company was a great company.

Final note I am contacting the Criminal rights division of the DOJ about a potential hate crime concerning Publix, the North Port Police Department, and other companies, and agencies. The police cannot say we did not know, as they do not allow us ignorance of the law when they are investigating anything. They have a tough job, but they are not going to walk on me in the process of doing their job.

DON'T TREAD ON ME "All men recognize the right of revolution; that is, the right to refuse allegiance to, and to resist, the government, when its tyranny or its inefficiency are great and unendurable." - Henry David Thoreau

Sincerely yours,

Andrew Marc LevitinSocial Security Impairment Code 2940239.989.5812

CCPublix corporate office in Lakeland, FLDOJ Criminal rights division >ADA violations<Publix Store Manager Jack Drew? 41 & Sumpter North Port, FLMark Alexander Secret Service Agent Tampa Florida Field OfficeDisability Rights Section Staff DOJ sent already – emailCareCentrix - Jim KinvilleBCBSFL - CEOBed Bath and Beyond - CEOWalgreens - CEOMurphy Gas - CEOPizza Hut – Englewood – District Manager – Yum Enterprises?200 plus copies for any place I decide to shop at in the city of North Port, FL or anywhere.

The City of North Port and the North Port Police Department will get a copy of this letter officially when they get sued after the DOJ gives their ruling. I told Danny Shultz – Assistant City Manager and Marilyn that I had this disability over two years ago and per Marilyn, Lisa, I should apologize for my actions when they are the disability. People do have rights but the rights of the Disabled supercede the rights of the individuals that are not disabled. Cry wolf to the police when none exists and then there will be legal repercussions.

And finally to the gentlemen and ladies in law enforcement where this letter will ultimately end up, other than myself since it is my information:Unauthorized disclosure of information in this letter is a crime under Section 1106 of the Social Security Act.

Federal trumps local when it concerns the ADA.

Reasonable AccommodationPer the ADA (Americans with Disabilities >FEDERAL< ACT) regulations. The Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice is responsible for the enforcement of Title III of the ADA.When a retailer fails to comply with any of the ADA public accommodation requirements, regardless of how minor or how severe the violation that retailer can be sued for disability discrimination.

I, Andrew Marc Levitin, have an United States Social Security Disability

Impairment Code 2940 which is a combination of Tourrettes (use of Vulgar

language) and Aspergers Syndrome. I also have a documented

sub – classification of IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder) – Verbal

antagonistic outbursts which as the term intermittent means at any possible

time wherein undue pressure is given due to real or perceived provocation. I

may say something inappropriate, but that is documented as part of my US

Social Security Disability, and it is not to be inferred as a danger to an

employee. My doctors, and I find that the lack of interaction with people

wherein people initiate the interaction with myself as an individual as one of the

triggers that causes outbursts. I specifically request as REASONABLE

ACCOMODATION that I be left (not disturbed when shopping) alone to shop

and unless I need specific help and ask for it, to not instigate a situation with

me. Otherwise, you are in violation of the ADA and violate my Civil Rights

which can be a crime in the USA.

You can believe anything you want since you are an American Citizen but you

will not violate my Reasonable Accommodation Request and direct your lack of

understanding of my disability at me with the police as your baseball bat as the

DOJ – Department Of Justice and their criminal rights division as my baseball

bat. This ain’t a game.

• Bill Nelson

Comments

This dude has been arrested before for making lewd and threatening calls. He calls around trying to get people upset with him by screaming at them and calling them pedofiles, then tries to sue when they don't put up with his nonsense.

He's like Tourette's guy sans the whimsy. Call the police on him as soon as you see him.

This loser calls and harasses people and can't get along with anyone in life and hides behind an alleged disability. In reality, there are hundreds of thousands of these losers walking amongst us and breeding!!

He doesn't have the right to harass people and should be on heavy medication and daily professional counseling. The clinical term for his condition is BONKERS. Go ahead and subpoena my IP address. What are you 5?

LOSER with a capital L. bah bye

IbelieveintheADA2013

Tricky little site you have here. It took six attempts to screen shot the following:

Your comment will appear on the site as soon as it is reviewed by our moderation team. I told you you picked on the wrong side to fight. Like I said on my blog ibelieveintheada2013.blogspot.com of which BTW the "Moderation Team *** at Pisssed.Consumer.com" that page unlike yours cannot be hijacked by Ninjas

404: Looks like ninjas stole this page

Other things to try:

· Go to www.pissedconsumer.com

· Search www.pissedconsumer.com: What, didn't you think with this disability I keep good God *** records on everything. So getting back to an excerpt of one of my entries on my blog below: I am getting tired of *** like you that like to think living in the USA is a CARTE Blanche situation with no strings attached and the only way I am ever going to get equality is to stand up for myself and any others that are similar to me and fight for their rights against the *** like you. What got no snappy things to say anymore? As for the license to practice law, one step at a time, First with this disability is not to be discriminated against by the law school, then to get the degree, I have actually pass the classes and when that is in place then I will look at getting the license to practice. Psych Eval, you thought I was *** up now. Just wait until I get the license which at that point I become an officer of the court and I will quote what came off of the movie 48 Hours: "Redneck: What kind of cop are you? Reggie: You know what I am? I'm your worst ***' nightmare, man. I'm a *** with a badge which means I got permission to kick your ***' *** whenever I feel like it!" Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeester Alleged Bob Saget go about your life, earn a lot of money, accumulate wealth as if you are still around with everything remember that once there is a prima facie case for that spot where I said that the "ADA specifically doesn't state that there is or isn't a statute of limitations on what you did with me, when and if I have the license I will be looking to see you personally in court and not just through my attorney." No animosity just a fact. BTW you are right about Smegal might be a good likeness. Now back to the moderation team at Pissed Consumer dot com. what i siad to the alleged Bob Saget now applies to you: "go about your life, earn a lot of money, accumulate wealth as if you are still around with everything remember that once there is a prima facie case for that spot where I said that the "ADA specifically doesn't state that there is or isn't a statute of limitations on what you did with me, when and if I have the license I will be looking to see you personally in court and not just through my attorney."" Copy of this sent to my attorney. Got to keep good records. Ciao

IbelieveintheADA2013

I wonder if anybody else's comments get viewed by the Moderation team before they get posted on this site. I will have several acquaintances try to post and if they do not when replying to my entry talk about disability discrimination, I will own your god *** ***, ***.

I am so thankful that I was brought here to read these comments from another publix complaint! These are priceless.

This has to be a joke. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Not even when Kanye left me for Kim that's another story though. I hope someone helps this guy he really needs it.

God bless his family for dealing with this. And to think I'm just upset that publix didn't have BOGO chicken today , they really have sent his entire life into a uproar.

I want to go as this guy for Halloween. Trolling has never been any better then the comment section of this page right here !

Andrew_Levitin

I need help, I don't think this will last long. I have a moment of clarity and I've realized I'm out my mind.

I need to be baker acted again for my own safety. Id like to apologize to all the people that I've harassed. Also I need to let you know that 5 little words don't matter.... because there are no reasonable accommodations for me.

To the North Port PD sorry for all the wasted time.

"ConcernedInATL" I appreciate the advice you have given, and most importantly Mr. Tom Berry please for give me.

Looky what I found on this loon:

Apparently he's a "disabled ***"!!! 8^O

I would LOVE to read this guy's mental health evaluation. It must read like a scifi novel!!

He's nuttier than a Hollywood Scientologist!! Hey, IbelieveintheADA2013..... I am the walrus... coo-coo-katchew!!!

I watch you all day and know what chew-do!!! 8^D Bwaaahahahahaaa!!!!!

This guy can't be serious . His mug shot looks like smegal from lord of the rings.

There is not enough medication in the world .

Hide your kids hide your wives. I Am Bob Saget!

This guy some how got his hands on my personal cell phone number and has called me and posted it on his blog. I've done some research and this is one of many complaints he's had this year alone.

I've contacted the blogging website and the North Port police to file a formal complaint . I understand the disibility and he has the right to require reasonable accommodation but I have the right not to have my personal number broadcast to the masses and get calls at 2 am from restricted numbers.

This is a joke right? :grin

@Anonymous

Why don't you try living with my US Social Security Disability for a day or two and then ask me if it is a joke.

you'd make a fine bag of wind lawyer.

So you wanna be left alone, yet your hoping you story goes viral? For what?

Don't worry, I'll call 911 if I see someone having outbursts though..

I don't care what your condition is.. It's my right as a citizen as well to feel safe!

@Anonymous

But you don't have a right as a citizen to make up "b"u"l"l"s"h"i"t" in order to feel safe oh great anonymous one.

I don't need to change our telephone numbers or retract my name or address as the very same police that I dislike because they accept what little people like you say will protect me just as much as you will say you feel threatened a little person such as you cannot see what is beyond your fingertips. Assuming you can think and the fact that you are so easily manipulated, why do you think I put my name where anyone can see it?

Little people are afraid of their own shadows and as Chris Angel mindfreak does, it is easy to make a little person such as you react to my disability. Thank you for not letting me down.

@IbelieveintheADA2013

Your people skills are fantastic, Mr. Levitin.

I'm sure the DOJ and Senator Nelson's office are literally falling over themselves in a rush to help you with your complaint...

because you are so pleasing to deal with and all.

Do let us know when your quest for Justice goes "viral" and is "picked up by the news media".

I'm sure it's just a matter of time... because your case is so legitimate and you're such a sympathetic fellow.

Godspeed.

@***cerned in Atlanta

The nice thing is that little people like you are just that "LITTLE PEOPLE". What matters to the DOJ and the Senators office is that the LAW is there for everyone and not just for a specific group.

If you are the *** that responded that when you do see me with an outburst that you are going to call the police, pray that you are not working for any of the places that I shop that received my reasonable accommodation statement prior to shopping at their place of business as if given a choice to fire you versus DOJ and their criminal rights division intervening on the ADA violations that choice by the company that you work for will take the obvious choice and avoid the DOJ intervention and if not fire you prevent you from being around me.

Yeah I am such a nice person to be around that the DOJ and the Senators office love to fix any illegal situation that occurs from one of their constituents. Everybody has rights accorded to them by law especially concerning the ADA.

I wonder if this site's administrator would do if they were served with a court order demanding the IP address of each and every anonymous contributor who respond not just with me but with anyone derogatorily from a handle such as "ANONYMOUSLY". Cat got your tongue as the DOJ is not the only one that can force this sites administrator to cough up your name and distance themselves from you.

Threefold why I put my name out there: 1 Someone has to stand for what the literal meaning of the ADA, 2 My rights were violated and 3 I love it when people post anonymously and don't have the courage to say they believe in something or anything without thinking that there will be repercussions if what they said could be illegal. Right this free speech is not so free.

You will be charged with a crime for saying fire in a packed church or movie theater. You will be shot for saying explosive on a airplane.

Be a man or a woman and own up to your remarks as when that court order comes I will still get to say "Hi" to you in person (Little in your case). Oh yeah and again cat got your tongue?

@Anonymous

And although you as a citizen have a right to feel safe you do not have the right to antagonize the people that have a disability or otherwise. Why don't we ask the criminal rights division for the ADA who in charge for Title three violations and how it relates to you when you cry wolf when there is a legitimate reason for those outbursts.

There are legal repercussions when you cry wolf and there isn't one. So when you wolf when you are around me or anyone similar to I, pray that we are in a good sort as when you cry wolf with me and I will not speak for anyone else I will have you arrested for filing a false police report.

@Anonymous

It's amazing how many little people will post on a forum when they think they are anonymous. Dude/ette a simple court order to this sites administrator provide me with your IP address and then your name gets plastered all over the web with the statement that I wile make that you discriminate against people who have disability.

Big mouth when you hide in anonymity. Save me the trouble of getting a court order to find out who you are.

Nah, that would be too easy asking to stand up publicly and state who you are as you do not want any type of legal repercussion. Enjoy your comments :) :) while you still have a chance to post them little man.

Jeez, Luis. I guess you're not into the whole brevity thing, huh?

Small tip: work on your clarity and succinctness, Mr.

Levitin. When you write something this long and rambly... folks are almost always going to tune you out.

Also: you may want to remove all the personal information in the above. This is a very public forum on the interwebs...

you don't want every nut-ball out there to have your info, do you?

Other than that: good look with your quixotic quest for Justice, sir. You'll need it.