2380 Buford Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
3.4

So I stopped at my not usual publix on old Peachtree Road on the way to pick up a cake card and champagne. All was find till I checked out.

I insisted carrying the cake as it had writing on it and I wanted to make sure it didn’t smudge. I asked the cashier if someone could help me carry the champagne and card to the car as I don’t have a cart. She actually said there’s no one there who can!! When I didn’t move and made a gesture like “how do I...?” She tiptoed, looked over my shoulder and made a face like no I can’t see anyone.

I got fed up and gave her my two of my fingers to hang the bag late for the party. She was nice enough and said let me put your card in the bag too since your hands are full And don’t they take pride in carrying your grocery out to the car?? The rest is what you can imagine. I wNt to the party with one champagne and smudged cake.

The cake had slid sideways carrying with one hand, champagne broke (bag slipped from the finger and the bottom of one bottle cracked) and card? Of course, wet and bent!!!i didn’t go back because of my hurry but kept wondering if I’ll ever get refunded $65?!?!?

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Customer Care.

Comments