51 views

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A CAKE LAST WEEK TO BE PICKED UP BY MY BROTHER ON SATURDAY FOR OUR EVENT. I HAVE THE RECEIPT FOR IT AND I ORDERED A HALF SHEET CAKE, BUTTERCREAM, HALF RED VELVET AND HALF VANILLA.

WELL WHEN WE GOT TO THE EVENT SATURDAY EVENING AND BEGIN EATING THE CAKE...REALIZED THE TOPPING WAS WHIPPED.

I CALLED THE STORE THIS MORNING TO LET THEM KNOW AND SPOKE WITH A LADY IN BAKERY NAMED MICHELLE WHICH HAS VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I TOLD HER WHAT HAPPENED AND SHE BASICALLY SAID TO ME THAT I GOT THE RIGHT CAKE, THE TOPPING WAS BUTTERCREAM WHICH I SAID TO HER SO YOU ARE CALLING ME A LIE. THEN SHE GOES ON AND SAY SHE WASN'T, SO SHE ASKED WHAT DID I WANT HER TO DO...I SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO YA'LL DO IF A CUSTOMER IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE THEY PAID FOR. THEN SHE ASKED IF I WANTED ANOTHER CAKE WHICH I TOLD HER THE EVENT IS OVER, I DONT NEED ANOTHER CAKE.

SHE COULDN'T TELL ME WHAT YOUR COMPANY DOES IN THIS CASE AND AFTER CONTINUING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH HER, I ASKED HER FOR CORPORATE NUMBER AND SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW SO I TOLD HER I'LL FIND DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT AND HUNG UP.

I DO RETAIL PART TIME AND I KNOW THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND WE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER AND FOR REP OF YOUR COMPANY TO TELL ME WHAT I GOT WHEN I'M TELLING HER THAT IT WASN'T AND EVERONE AT THE EVENT WAS SAYING THE SAME ABOUT THE TOPPING, SHE BASICALLY CALLED ME A LIE.

THIS IS MY THIRD TIME WITH ISSUES IN YOUR STORE,ONE WAS A FEW YEARS AGO DEALING WITH RACISM SO I KNOW I WILL NOT BE PATRONIZING YOUR STORE BECAUSE I'M NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER. PUBLIX BAKERY#1238...THE SPECIAL ORDER NUMBER IS 146305, PAID 44.99 PLUS TAX...I HAD TO GIVE THEM RECEIPT BECAUSE I WASN'T PICKING IT UP SO DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS WITH TAX.

I DO HAVE PHOTOS IN MY PHONE IF SOMEONE WANTS ME TO TEXT IT TO THEM.

User's recommendation: I DON'T HAVE ANY FOR THIS STORE BECAUSE I'M DONE WITH IT. SO FOR ME, I WOULD SUGGEST NOT GOING HERE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1640 Lee Victory Parkway, Smyrna, TN 37167