Mount Laurel, New Jersey

What can i say? Upper management is never ever happy.

The expectations change daily. Some managers deal their associates dirty. This is rampant. All the managers have their picks and if your not in that clique you dont get treated vety well.

God forbid you ask for a little assistance from time to time.If your staying late frequently to get your trucks done you dont work efficiently. If you rarely stay late due truck scheduels etc your a slacker. This is after they tell you not to stay late. Fellow associates expect you to help them but then you never get any help from them.

The monotony is never ending. In short I am burned out so yea.

Comments

The funny thing is that when the managers and other workers that expect to be helped and do not help in return are what's going to be left after they are done chasing off the ones that do help,which is the funny part, because then they will have nobody to help and who is the joke on then?

Bravo! I could not have said it better.

As soon as I find another job I'm casing in my stock and moving on. Then I can go into Publix and know how it feels to be on the other side of the counter.

Welcome to Retail....

Cry yourself a river ***!!

Yeah cry me a river. Suck it up and move on. 95% of businesses are this way.

nanaof6

unfortunately most of the places are like that today. good luck