Washington, District Of Columbia

My husband and I went to publix last week for grocery shopping my husband already checked out our grocery. but I have one item I had to pay cash at the same cashier my husband checked out.

It was $4.19 total I gave the cashier $10 and she gave me change $5.76. As I walk I count it and it was short 5 cents.

I called her attention to this but she denied any mistake

while I showed her the coins. She embarrassed me like I was a thief, trying to cheat Publix out of a nickel!!!badexperience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publix Cashier.

Comments

I would *** about a nickel. If you want my business, then treat me right when I *** about being cheated out of a nickel.

If you DON'T want my business, that is fine too.

Oh, and if other posters have an opinion about my opinion, I really don't care.

WELCOME TO SOUTH FL. THE NEW PUBLIX ALL RUN MOSTLY BY RACIST BLACK. THAT THE TRUTH

#207963

Dave "a person of color" only racist people say that. I guess that would make you a person of no color, flavor, and common since!

For your information white people have been stealing and coping off of "people of color" forever. I am so sick and tired of you *** racist people. You really need to get a life. I came on this site just to see what type of complaints were out there and you went completely off the topic.

What the **** does "people of color" have to do with the subject of this complaint.

As an African American/Irish women, I have to say that I am disgusted with the youths trend of wearing their pants inappropriately, but it is diverse youth races that have adopted this trend. Maybe you should open a book or search the web and get the facts of life before you judge another human being!!!

@Tjh

Lol. That was funny.

But not to take away from your point or anything but as many white people are just as crazy as a black person. It ain't about copying off ****. But slot of black people are rude as he'll to white people in retail locations.

Over experienced it several times. White people are the minority now.

#207664

Well, if this person is going to use other identities they need to be exposed and they are the ones with no life.

#207660

Wow you have no.... life if your going to get that upset over a *** nickel.

How about this ill send you a dime so that you can feel better about yourself.

If I was your husband or family member of yours for that matter I would be embarrassed to even be around you b/c you agrue over a *** nickel. Get a life and a clue for that fact.

#207657

if your that upset about a nickel then you need to get a life. how about this ill send you a dime so that youll feel better about yourself.

#206429

You people need to get a life. Dont you have anything better to do than this?

Trollin a complaint site, contacting moderators, commenting on every post....Dave... Along with that life get a clue.

If all yau can do is complain...DONT SHOP THERE!!! :cry :cry :cry

#204353

Don't be a coward E.E. I have written to the moderators and they have confirmed that you wrote that 19:50 comment.

Funny how you complain about someone making a mistake and not admitting it adn you make one your self and don't admit it. I suspected this because E.E, and P.E's post were at the same time.

I asked about the October 13 post and they said it was you. You posted three times that day.

#203170

why do people of color ALWAYS say it "must be the color of my skin" Maybe it is just because you're a ***. P.S. Tell your kind to pull up their friggin pants.

#200257

Yeah right,I'm not *** about the

N-I-C-K-E-L. She made a mistake and not

willing to admit it instead embarrased me by saying she gave me the exact change while she's WRONG and saying it with a lots of customer in line..hearing it that

I'm the one that wrong.And I'm not Kiddin

about this.

#200251

I would like to know who rewrote E.E.'s original complaint and turned it into an uncalled-for racial comment. E.E.

was out and nowhre near a computer at 19:50. You

ought to be ashamed of yourself.

#200199

It was a simple mistake, don't anyone say anything about how five cents is not that much. It was a simple mistake where i miscounted what change she gave me, but instead of treating it like a mistake she treated it like I was trying to steal five cents.

Must be because of the color of my skin. SHe thinks that stealing five cents in is what my people do.

#200197

can't believe you bitched over a nickle.