I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint)
Here is another one that just happened...I cannot believe how a company like Publix does this constantly. If you do not check the receipt, you might end up losing money.
Yesterday they did another "tiny" little mistake, and it was for $8 this time...
Can't they just pay attention and not do these kind of mistakes? no they cant...You have to go over your receipt no matter what. Make sure you know how much the item is on the shelf. As I have said in my previous comments "this will only continue with publix and soon you will see another one happening"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Receipt
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to..."
- " Had purchased some baby formula from this location and after baby got sick we found out that the formula was expired .i called the store manger while on my lunch..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."