I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint)
Here is another one that just happened...I cannot believe how a company like Publix does this constantly. If you do not check the receipt, you might end up losing money.
Yesterday they did another "tiny" little mistake, and it was for $8 this time...
Can't they just pay attention and not do these kind of mistakes? no they cant...You have to go over your receipt no matter what. Make sure you know how much the item is on the shelf. As I have said in my previous comments "this will only continue with publix and soon you will see another one happening"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Receipt
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Not just amazing, *** amazing! Rather than going out to restaurants that served bland expensive meals, I've been exploring the ready to cook section in the meat department. Every time..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "We went to McDonald located at 1140 Ushy 441, Lauderhil, FL 33313. We ordered food and sat when a gang came inside of Mcdonald. They were loudly arguing and no..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."