Atlanta, Georgia

Publix stock is worthless (has gone up 4% in FIVE years), 100,000 part time workers (the back-bone of publix) are pissed! BTW - Many of the pissed off folks with pseudo-smiles on their faces are preparing your Ready to Eat Publix "Treats" BEWARE.

Prisoners of War have more humanities extended to them than the impoverished thousands and thousands of critically impoverished and abused family earners who are abused daily at Publix.

PUBLIS IS A CANCER FEEDING ON YOUNG PEOPLE AND YOUNG ADULTS WHO ARE TRAPPED IN ABUSIVE POVERTY.

Vote Vote B-O-Y-C-O-T-T PUBLIX !!!

Comments

I had a really hrbliroe time finding a good nursing bra. For my first two babies I bought a Playtex nursing bra and hated it.

It made me look really frumpy and it was uncomfortable. I ended up wearing one of my regular underwire bras and pulled the strap down when I nursed. Throughout the pregnancy I went from a C to a DD so, for me, I preferred underwire.With my third baby I found a REALLY great bra on eBay. It is an underwire by Wacoal and was half the price.

They come in light pink or blue. I even wore them for several months after I quit nursing because I would forget it was a nursing bra. They are also really well constructed in that the part of the bra close to your body is like a regular cup w/a hole in the middle. The outer piece looks like a regular bra.

It also gave me more of a normal look than the weird look I seemed to get from other nursing bras that I found locally.These are half the price that you would find them for in the store, if you can find them in the stores close to you at all.If you want, or can go with, an underwire these are the best!Oh yeah, for this bra you may want to wait until you start regularly nursing to decide on what size to get.

You may very well get larger. If a store somewhere close by has Wacoal bras then you could go try a similar non-nursing style on to figure out what size to get on eBay.

you must work for publix in some capacity? probably racist like the rest of them, part time employees are the reason publix survives.

There are no $100000 bonuses, for anyone. If you get paid $9 then you are worth $9!!!