Publix - Sr. Discount. -

392 of 511 Publix Reviews

Went to the Publix on Airport and Whigtsburg Huntsville last Wednesday.

Had the groceries in two piles, one for church the other for me. I mentioned this to the clerk and she refused tog ive me my Sr. discount on the stuff for the food pantry. She also charged me full price for the 1 cent item.

Not like the store up on Winchester drive where they are glad to have you. Every one at Winchester Drive goes out of theeir way to be friendly and helpful.

We aren't going back to the store on Whigesburg.Too stuffy .

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
392 of 511 Publix Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Georgia Lane

Oct 20, 2012 #557855

Publix offers Senior Discounts only in select areas in Georgia. Some areas offer seniors 60+ a 5% discount on Wednesdays, but this is only at select locations in Georgia. You should check with your local Publix ahead of time and ask if they participate in the Senior Discount program before you head to the store.

Jul 31, 2011 #321052

Jenkins and Crenshaw are the sssscum of the earth. Publix does not care about the customers. It is all about the money at Publix. I have read that Publix may have their lights turned out by someone that was injured there that has magic powers. I WILL ONLY SAY, HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY DOLLS NEAR OR INSIDE PUBLIX STORES LATELY?

Jul 29, 2011 #320225 Holiday, Florida

The Publix stores in Montgomery, AL give 5% senior discounts every Wednesday.

Jun 01, 2011 #292903

I've been a cashier for Publix for a little over a year and I've never heard of 1 cent items or senior discounts. Sorry.

Apr 03, 2011 #269135

Since when does Publix give Sr. discounts?????

Nov 13, 2010 #210976

I'm just curious to what kind of a discount you expected on a one cent item? ***.

Nov 13, 2010 #210974

Get a live!!!

Nov 11, 2010 #210091

wow! Publix gives a Sr Discount?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.