• show-popup

Company Publix
Location Vineland, New Jersey
Category Food Stores
Views 63

Went to the Publix on Airport and Whigtsburg Rd.in Huntsville last Wednesday.

Had the groceries in two piles, one for church the other for me. I mentioned this to the clerk and she refused tog ive me my Sr. discount on the stuff for the food pantry. She also charged me full price for the 1 cent item.

Not like the store up on Winchester drive where they are glad to have you. Every one at Winchester Drive goes out of theeir way to be friendly and helpful.

We aren't going back to the store on Whigesburg.Too stuffy . 308bdb1

Comments (8) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 20, 2012
Publix offers Senior Discounts only in select areas in Georgia. Some areas offer seniors 60+ a 5% discount on Wednesdays, but this is only at select locations in Georgia. You should check with your local Publix ahead of time and ask if they participate in the Senior Discount program before you head to the store.
Reply to Georgia Lane

Jul 31, 2011
Jenkins and Crenshaw are the sssscum of the earth. Publix does not care about the customers. It is all about the money at Publix. I have read that Publix may have their lights turned out by someone that was injured there that has magic powers. I WILL ONLY SAY, HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY DOLLS NEAR OR INSIDE PUBLIX STORES LATELY?
Reply to PEPA

Jul 29, 2011  from Holiday, Florida
The Publix stores in Montgomery, AL give 5% senior discounts every Wednesday.
Reply to De

Jun 01, 2011
I've been a cashier for Publix for a little over a year and I've never heard of 1 cent items or senior discounts. Sorry.
Reply to Wit

Apr 03, 2011
Since when does Publix give Sr. discounts?????
Reply to me

Nov 13, 2010
I'm just curious to what kind of a discount you expected on a one cent item? ***.
Reply to ???

Nov 11, 2010
wow! Publix gives a Sr Discount?
Reply to ron

Read next Publix complaint

No quality control on the bagged organic...

November 09, 2010: The bagged organic lettuces have been turning into yukky garbage many days before...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publix.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug