Publix - Sr. Discount. -

296 of 414 Publix Reviews
Nov 03, 2010
review #205552

Went to the Publix on Airport and Whigtsburg Rd.in Huntsville last Wednesday.

Had the groceries in two piles, one for church the other for me. I mentioned this to the clerk and she refused tog ive me my Sr. discount on the stuff for the food pantry. She also charged me full price for the 1 cent item.

Not like the store up on Winchester drive where they are glad to have you. Every one at Winchester Drive goes out of theeir way to be friendly and helpful.

We aren't going back to the store on Whigesburg.Too stuffy .

aa343bc
Had an experience with Publix?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
296 of 414 Publix Reviews
Georgia Lane

Oct 20, 2012

Publix offers Senior Discounts only in select areas in Georgia. Some areas offer seniors 60+ a 5% discount on Wednesdays, but this is only at select locations in Georgia. You should check with your local Publix ahead of time and ask if they participate in the Senior Discount program before you head to the store.

PEPA

Jul 31, 2011

Jenkins and Crenshaw are the sssscum of the earth. Publix does not care about the customers. It is all about the money at Publix. I have read that Publix may have their lights turned out by someone that was injured there that has magic powers. I WILL ONLY SAY, HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY DOLLS NEAR OR INSIDE PUBLIX STORES LATELY?

Wit

Jun 01, 2011

I've been a cashier for Publix for a little over a year and I've never heard of 1 cent items or senior discounts. Sorry.

me

Apr 03, 2011

Since when does Publix give Sr. discounts?????

???

Nov 13, 2010

I'm just curious to what kind of a discount you expected on a one cent item? ***.

ron

Nov 11, 2010

wow! Publix gives a Sr Discount?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publix.
Filing a new complaint about
×