Publix - Sr. Discount. -
Went to the Publix on Airport and Whigtsburg Rd.in Huntsville last Wednesday.
Had the groceries in two piles, one for church the other for me. I mentioned this to the clerk and she refused tog ive me my Sr. discount on the stuff for the food pantry. She also charged me full price for the 1 cent item.
Not like the store up on Winchester drive where they are glad to have you. Every one at Winchester Drive goes out of theeir way to be friendly and helpful.
We aren't going back to the store on Whigesburg.Too stuffy .12d33f30 review #205552
You may also like
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "They had an incredible deal on beats by dre. 50% and limited quantities available. So I decided to scoop up two pairs. One for myself and one for a gift...."
- "opened this brand new bag of vegetables (which was puffy when frozen) to find it almost EMPTY! horrible quality control. food is too expensive to pay..."
- "My Cheesteak toasted sandwich was absolutely horrible. It was literally just about an even One inch thick. I got charged over 6.00 for the equivalent of 1.00 fast food burger...."
- "THIS IS WHAT I WENT, THROUGH, WHEN I ORDERED A CAT CONDO, FROM CAVILIER WHOLESALE The cat condo, I ordered, was a 73" leopard skin cat tree condo. When..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "This is what I found after opening a can of Wylwood "fresh" cut green beans i bought yesterday! You have got to be kidding me......"