Publix Thanksgiving dinner
My husband and I decided to order our Thanksgiving dinner from Publix this year- We were under the impression all we had to do was heat and serve.Well, we got quite a surprise when we read the instructions on the turkey that said "heat" for 90-120 mins before serving.Now, to me that is not heating that is cooking!!!!
In the beginning we decided to "heat" it for less time which turned out to be a big mistake because the turkey was not done.
The whole dinner was much less than we expected!!!!!!We will never order a dinner from Publix again!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- " Had purchased some baby formula from this location and after baby got sick we found out that the formula was expired .i called the store manger while on my lunch..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what. Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the..."
- "Stayed at Calypso Cay...yes timeshare was a rip off but we were smart enough not to buy it...they kept changing the prices...too expensive...why would u pay thousands of dollars just..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "I recently bought a pricey pair of headphones, along with a warranty, from Walmart's online store. I was charged, of course, but they simply never shipped the item! ..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."