Publix Thanksgiving dinner
My husband and I decided to order our Thanksgiving dinner from Publix this year- We were under the impression all we had to do was heat and serve.Well, we got quite a surprise when we read the instructions on the turkey that said "heat" for 90-120 mins before serving.Now, to me that is not heating that is cooking!!!!
In the beginning we decided to "heat" it for less time which turned out to be a big mistake because the turkey was not done.
The whole dinner was much less than we expected!!!!!!We will never order a dinner from Publix again!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "Purchased these windows from C. Michael Exteriors Inc. in Syracuse. NY. They will not reply when you contact them. Windows are do not keep out the cold. Condensation Is terrible,..."
- "CompRite is the computer repair company that tries harder. That is why the company has experienced solid growth over the past 10 years, and the latest CompRite store is in West..."
- "Yesterday my hubby & I got my new 2016 Nissan Altima at Harbor Nissan. Over all the years and different cars, this was by far my best experience EVER..."