Publix Thanksgiving dinner
My husband and I decided to order our Thanksgiving dinner from Publix this year- We were under the impression all we had to do was heat and serve.Well, we got quite a surprise when we read the instructions on the turkey that said "heat" for 90-120 mins before serving.Now, to me that is not heating that is cooking!!!!
In the beginning we decided to "heat" it for less time which turned out to be a big mistake because the turkey was not done.
The whole dinner was much less than we expected!!!!!!We will never order a dinner from Publix again!!!!!review #277188
You may also like
- "So...to come to this website, and post these kind of comments became my routine as publix usually over charges people. I am not sure if this happened 10 times or..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Ever since I started using tree green lawn and shrub care my lawn has gotten worst , sure they got rid of the weeds but now there are large patches..."
- "Before making a reservation with budget car rental, I asked them if my international drivers license and debit card were acceptable. They said they were. I asked them if I..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "I bought a red baron pizza it was rising crust but the crust did not rise and the peperoni was so thin u can see through it ..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."